Please contact us using whichever method you prefer,
phone (1-855-999-4542) or e-mail (see form on very bottom of page).
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND:
- Order online, its's easy!- The fastest and most convenient way to place an order is always online. It is a simple and safe process. Your information is encrypted for your security.
- Leave a message; we will be sure to get right back to you!- If a customer representative does not answer the phone during routine business hours (7 a.m. - 7 p.m., AZ time zone), they are busy assisting another valued customer. In that case, please leave a detailed message and they will call you back shortly. The voicemail system is also encrypted.
- E-mail is a great option- For your convenience, you can always contact us via e-mail (see form below). This is a great way to reach us after hours. Do NOT leave any credit card information in an e-mail.
- Expected turn-around times- Every effort will be made to get back to you in the same business day that you left your message. Depending on customer volume, however, it may take up to 1 business day to return voicemails and 2 business days to return e-mails.
- For customers who wish to reorder via the phone- feel free to leave us a message detailing your first and last name, phone number, total number of bottles you want to order and the last 4-digits of the credit card you wish to use. We will process your order with your information we have on file (unless otherwise noted in your voicemail) and send you an e-mail confirmation once your order has been processed / shipped.
- For customers who wish to check the status of an existing order- a tracking number was provided with your e-mailed order receipt. This number can be used to find the exact location of your order by calling 1-800-ASK-USPS[275-8777] or using the website: usps.com.
EXT. 1: ORDER GLIACINTM
EXT. 2: CUSTOMER RELATIONS SPECIALIST
EXT. 3: GLIACINTM RESEARCH TEAM
EXT. 4: "MEDICAL PROVIDER" HOTLINE